Our annual Returned Peace Corps Volunteers of West Michigan holiday potluck and general meeting will be held on
Saturday, December 5, 6pm
601 Kent Hills Rd NE, Grand Rapids
- Please bring a dish and/or a dessert to pass and a beverage of your choice.
- We will provide plates, cups, silverware and the ambience.\
- Besides fellowship we will review the year’s activities, discuss the changes with the National Peace Corps Association, plan for 2016 and other end of year business.
- I hope you can make it. All Returned Peace Corps Volunteers are invited.
- Please do not park on Kent Hills Rd. You can use other streets and the driveway. Thanks.
Hello fellow RPCV’s,
Please join us at the beautiful Bangkok View Thai Restaurant for our annual fall restaurant dinner.
- WHO: RPCV’S, significant others, family, and friends
- WHEN: Friday November 6th at 7:00 p.m. sharp
- WHERE: 1233 28th St SW, Wyoming, MI 49509
- WHAT: Chicken pad thai, beef pad prik,vegetable tofu, papaya salad, fried cream cheese, rice
- HOW MUCH: Between $10.50 and $17.50 per person depending on how many people attend. The more people we have, the less the price. We expect between 15 and 25 people. Last year we had more than 20 in attendance.
If you have already responded, thank you, if not, I need a head count so that there is enough food ready for us. Let me know. Thanks.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
September 22-24, 2016
RPCV – Peace Corps Connect Conference Week
• Wednesday, 9/21: Open Schedule
• Thursday, 9/22: National Day of Action (all day on Capitol Hill)
and the Affiliate Group Network Annual Meeting (1 pm – 5 pm)
• Friday and Saturday, 9/23-24: Peace Corps Connect Conference